- Background Checks – KYE (Know your employee)
- Due Diligence – KYC (Company & Vendor), Integrity Check & Due
- Diligence of Stakeholders.
- Business Intelligence
- Insurance Fraud/Claim Research & verifications
- Brand Protection & IPR (Counterfeiting & Piracy, trademark Infringement
- Investigation, Supply Chain Audit, Copyright and related matters.
- Fraud & Forensic Audit & Investigation – External & Internal
- Cyber Security Audit & Risk Assessment
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Asset Tracing
- Market /Field Intelligence & Research
- Mystery Shopping
- Process services in Asia & Middle East
- Legal Support
- Risk Management & Mitigation Solutions
- Business Site visits
- HR Recruitment Services with employees background screening support
- & employee on record, payroll services
- HR Recruitment Services with employee’s background screening support & Employee on Record, Payroll Services
- Accounting & Book Keeping Solutions
- Financial Advisory Services
- HR Payroll solutions
Professional pre-employment screening services are becoming increasingly more essential to employers, and a failure to carry out such background checks could result in serious consequences for your company. There are many reasons for this, ranging from the increased incidence of negligent hiring actions to the apparent ease with which some employees can access sensitive company information.
Poor hiring decisions can result in the failure of smaller businesses and be very costly to larger corporations. Negligent hiring lawsuits can, and have, cost companies millions of dollars in damages, and most of these actions could have been avoided by effective pre-employment background checks. The very fact that such checks were not carried out, or were carried out inefficiently, will count against you in the calculation of any damages awarded against you.
At one time all you needed before hiring a new employee was to give an interview and make a few phone calls to previous employers, but not now. These days are gone due to the increasing prevalence of corporate scandals, computer theft and workplace violence to staff by fellow employees. In a litigious world a large damages case resulting from such omissions can be terminal to companies of all sizes and particularly to you if you are responsible for the hiring.
- Employment History checks
- Educational documents verification
- Criminal records verification
- Criminal Verification – Police Clearance Certificate
- Reference Check
- Database Check
- Criminal records database checks
- Civil litigation database checks
- Credit & reputational risk database checks
- Serious & organized crimes – database checks
- Regulatory authorities’ database checks
- Compliance authorities database checks
- Web & media searches
- Address Verification
- Gap Verification
- Civil Check
- Credit Check
AAC competently provides recruitment services in UAE to diverse organizations by providing the right type of personnel. We are fully equipped to provide recruitment services in UA & Globally with our local team members as well as other countries.
Our team of highly qualified Human Resource consultants in the UAE, we ensure that you get people who meet your requirements and enhance your organization’s productivity.
We undertake all aspects of the recruitment services cycle,
- Understand job specification
- Match profiles to specifications
- Screen applicants
- Conduct initial interviews
- Submit shortlisted candidate profiles
- Schedule your interview with applicants
- Facilitate closure resulting in appointment
We at AAC provide the whole spectrum of PRO and government liaison services. Below is a selection of services which may be particularly relevant to you,
- Amending or renewing commercial licenses with the Department of Economic Development and Ministry of Economy
- Amending or renewing membership within UAE in any state -Chamber of Commerce and industry
- Cancellation of commercial licences
- Arranging newspaper advertisements
- Obtaining other governmental approvals (e.g. Supreme Petroleum Council, Police Authority, Transport Authority, Department of Planning, Department of Town Planning etc.)
- Applying for contractor or consultant classification
- Company registration with Ministry of Labour
- Work Permit applications, amendments and cancellations
- Company registration with Department of Naturalization and Residency
- Residence Visa applications and cancellations
- Visa applications for maids and other domestic staff
- Applying for visas (visit visas, short term mission visas etc)
- Visa renewal application
- Health insurance applications and renewals
- Authentication of foreign documents at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Justice
- Arranging for documents to be translated into Arabic
- Obtaining Pre-approval of documents with Notary Public
- Attendance at Notary Public with you for signing of official documents
- Arranging for Arabic Employer letters
- Obtaining and renewing driving licences
- Fines settlement
- Certificate attestation/verification
We are also able to liaise with any other government authority or organization, upon request
Insurance Fraudulent Claims Verifications
• Verifying Accidental Benefits/Vehicle Crash Claims
• Life Insurance Claim
• Property Claim Verification
• Travel Insurance Claim
• Third-Party Claim
• Medical-Claims Verifications
• Death Verifications
At AAC we specialize in providing our services in regions notoriously difficult to access information.
Business Intelligence reports are available on target industries in all regions covered by us and each an every report is individually tailored to suit our clients needs.
Using our on the ground approach to information collection, we are able to provide our clients with accurate up to date intelligence from a wide range of sources.
At the AAC the Investigation & IPR Enforcement we have conducted IPR enforcement actions in over 30 countries in Africa, Pakistan , India and the Middle East.
We specialize in locating large wholesalers and manufacturers of counterfeit goods and liaising with local authorities in the countries to conduct inspections against them.
At the Bureau of Investigation we also conduct anti-counterfeiting training seminars with local authorities on all aspects of the counterfeiting industry.
We also maintain a Port monitoring program in Mombasa port. Once a client has submitted a POA to us for the port watch programme our staff will monitor any shipments coming into Mombasa port and quickly identify any suspicious shipments.
We are working very close with our partners who are highly specialized in field of Forensic Audit and Investigation along with cyber security expertise.